Friday, November 6, 2009

What is your opinion of this class

I think this class is very interesting. I never make my blog. frustrated

Now I have my blog. And I can decorate my blog that is very fun activity.

But, this class need write. I writing skill is not good at. So, I worry about that.

I can write long sentence. Now I meet my writing limit.

However, I won't give up that writing. This class can help me when I attend this class,

every time I write some sentences. So, I like this class because, I can practice.
I hope so that i want achievement.



5 comments:

  1. I really agree with your opinion and i like this class too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your pix! very cute! i agree w/ u! do our best =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,you have great idea! I also have to practice English...!

    ReplyDelete