Friday, November 6, 2009

Ninja Assassin(movie)



This movie appear Korean singer. His name is Rain.
So, when I live in Korea I heard Rain took the movie.
After that I have that I want to see this movie.
This movie story is Ninja that is Japan culture.
I think this movie is very interesting. Actually I really like action movie.
Moreover, I like Rain. maybe some country people know this guy.
I really really recommend this movie.

Linkin Park(New Divide)





This song is very famous because of movie. Maybe many people know this song because "Transformers: Revenge Of the Fallen"
I think last year I saw this movie, but I do not know this movie OST music is Linkin Park song.
And I really like Rock music and Linkin Park.
When I live in Korea, Transformers appeared. So, I saw the this movie and listened this music.
Also, I really really recommend this song and other music.

No comments:

Post a Comment